Overcome Your Past to Live Your Future
Helping Those Who've Experienced Abusive Situations ...
Find Inner Healing,
Reconnect to Their Self-Worth,
and Foster Positive Relationships
... to Fully Enjoy the Life God Created for Them to Have
You Deserve to Live your Full, Whole, and Best Life!
Abuse attacks our personhood, our identity. It affects our heart, mind, and soul, leaving behind feelings of fear, anger, worthlessness, bitterness, shame, and frustration; or having trouble "feeling" at all.
Even after being away from the abuse, we can still be affected by it. The lies, told to us by the abuser, can linger in the back of our minds, leaking unknowingly into our thoughts, feelings, and decisions.
- We may want a chance at happy and healthy relationships, but we struggle to live out a healthy relationship.
- We may want to pursue our dreams, but we may not believe we can do it or deserve to have it.
- We may have natural talents and gifts, but we're afraid of them because the abuser took advantage of us in that area or lied and invalidated our gifts and talents.
- We may have received healing of our wounds and have been able to move on in life, but when challenged to grow in a new area, the lies resurface and can again keep us from what we are meant to do.
- We may want to believe in God, but how could God allow such hurt, pain, and evil?
Although abuse and the effects of those experiences try to keep you down, it does not have to be victorious. Do not let what your abuser(s) did to you keep you from being who you were born to be and what you were born to do.
There is a path, a journey, to freedom from the impact of abuse; there is restoration and healing available.
And in that journey, there are particular Keys to Gain Freedom From the Effects of Abuse to live an empowered life, free from the burdens of the painful past that resulted from the abuse you suffered.
Get the printable checklist "6 Keys to Overcoming the Pain and Burdens of an Abusive Past".
Working with me, you can;
find freedom from the pain and burden left behind from the abuse you've suffered.
pursue the life you desire
enjoy healthy, loving relationships
have inner peace
be self-assured in who you are and who you were born to be
Currently, Complimentary Sessions Unavailable Due to Restructure of Program and Offers
To stay updated regarding upcoming restructured programs and offers, sign up here for the
Your Complimentary Session Awaits –